40 Easy DIYs That Will Instantly Upgrade Your Home
1. Replace your plain old ceiling light with a lampshade.
2. Hide an ugly back splash with plastic tiles that look like tin.
3. Hide your television wires in a shower curtain rod.
4. Dress up your windows with crown molding.
5. Hiding beneath the outer layer of your laminate counter top is a stonelike surface waiting to be painted.
6. Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match.
7. Update your bathroom vanity in 20 minutes.
8. Use tab curtains to cover up unsightly wire shelving.
9. For when you need a little privacy, frost your windows with cornstarch.